What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on owning a happy and healthy pet rabbit
- Teaching you how to interview veterinarians and what exactly to ask them about pet care
- Teaching you the critical factor on how to protect the rabbits from themselves
- Teaching you what symptoms to look for if you suspect your pet rabbit is ill
- Teaching you how to care for your rabbit after operation
- Teaching you how to feed your rabbit
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Train, Care And Build Trust With Your Pet Rabbit scores 71.60/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.pet-rabbit-care.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: pet-rabbit-care.com you’ll also be taken through to pet-rabbit-care.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)